Glimpse of Nepal
Kathmandu valley is well-known as “The cultural hub of Nepal”. It is situated in a bowl-shaped valley, surounded by 10,000 feet high mountains. Kathmandu Valley comprises the three ancient cities of Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur, which were once independent states. The three cities house seven UNESCO World Heritage shrines which are together listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site (Culture). The valley is also home to hundreds of other exquisite monuments, sculptures, artistic temples and magnificent art – reminders of the golden era in Nepal’s architecture.
Pokhara is the second largest city of Nepal situated about 200 km west of the capital Kathmandu. With the magnificent Annapurna range forming the backdrop and the serenity of three major lakes – Phewa, Rupa and Begnas – Pokhara is the ultimate destination for relaxation. Pokhara Valley, gateway to the Annapurna region, sits high on the list of ‘must visit’ places in Nepal.
We are ready to give all necessary information about this tour anytime at 00977-1-4215013
Arrival at Kathmandu airport
Kathmandu city sightseeing
Kathmandu – Pokhara
Pokhara – Kathmandu
- All airport transfers
- Accommodation in hotels, double occupancy, with breakfast
- All transfers by private Japanese Vehicle for the whole trip
- English speaking tour guide
- Return flight Pokhara-Kathmandu
- Domestic airport taxes
- All Government taxes
- Lunch & dinner during stay in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- Any bar bills
- Travel insurance
- Any extra cost not mentioned in “Included” section
- It is also possible to take 1 hr mountain flight to Everest.