Nagarkot - Dhulikel
Nagarkot Dhulikhel hiking which takes about three days leaves the hikers with joy and unforgettable memories at the end. The hiking trail passes through the settlements of Newar community, where we can get acquainted with their unique culture and traditions, amazing art skills and mouth watering cuisines. On the trail we also get an opportunity to have a close look at sacred statues, pagoda temples, carved wooden windows and sloping tile roofs. Besides, one can also have a look at lush green valleys, beautiful landscapes and incredible view of more than 20 majestic mountains standing at their full glory. The experience of seeing the mighty peaks transformed by the first or the last rays of the sun is enchanting in itself.
Nagarkot hiking is a perfect route to escape from the busy town life and experience the rugged beauty of mountains and innocent lifestyle of the village people.
NIS Artiss Currency Converter Error: Could not fetch one of the required exchange rates
Duration: 6 days
Max elevation: 2100 m
Best time: Jan-Jun/Sep-Dec
Arrival at Kathmandu airport
Kathmandu city sightseeing (1315m)
Kathmandu - Nagarkot (2100m): 1.30 hrs drive
Nargakot - Dhulikhel (1625m): 6 hrs walk
Dhulikhel - Kathmandu (1315m): 1.30 hrs drive
- All airport transfers.
- All transfers by private Japanese vehicle for the whole trip
- Accommodation in Kathmandu in Royal Penguin Boutique Hotel & Spa, double occupancy,with breakfast
- Accommodation in hotels in Nagarkot and Dhulikel, double occupancy, with breakfast
- Accommodation in lodges during trekking
- 1 Good English speaking guide & required porters.
- All meals during the trekking.
- Tea OR Coffee 3 times a day during trekking.
- Trekking equipment like Dawn jacket, Sleeping bag, trekking stick & water bottle.
- Insurance for our staff.
- Lunch & Dinner during stay in Kathmandu
- Any bar bills, laundry, tips
- Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any extra cost not mentioned in "Included" section